Local Business Spotlight
- Hits: 8552
Below are links to local Killbuck business web sites. Please contact us if you would like your web site included on this page. You may provide a small banner, not exceeding 700 pixels by 200 pixels, in .jpg or .png format, and a small paragraph about your company if you wish.
- Burgett Insurance
- Burgett Insurance Agency, Inc. located in Killbuck, Ohio carries a full line of insurance products to meet your individual insurance needs. An experienced staff and personal touch has allowed Burgett Insurance to meet company and client standards for excellence for over 54 years!
- Duncan Theater & Event Center
- Holmes County Trail
- Labeled as the first Trail in the nation to accommodate Amish buggies, the unique and scenic Holmes County Trail now has 15- miles of it's 29-mile trail open from Fredericksburg to Killbuck.
- Killbuck First Church of Christ
- Please feel free to check us out and join us in serving our great and merciful God! The only way to heaven is through Christ!
- Killbuck Museum
- Our archaeology room has displays of recent digs prepared by Dr. Nigel Brush, professor of archaeology at Ashland University. Mastodon bones! Indian Artifacts! These are all part of Killbuck Valley history. The geology room had rocks and minerals from the world over. Kids love our fluorescent minerals display. In our reception hall we have local history and historic school display, plus a gift shop with lot's of books about wildlife, geology, and archaeology.
- Killbuck Savings Bank
- The Killbuck Savings Bank has grown and expanded over the years. We are locally owned and operated, which allows us to tailor our services to meet local needs and to be responsive to what people in the area want from their community bank.
- Killbuck Sweet Shoppe
- Killbuck United Methodist Church
- To sow and nurture the seeds of the gospel.